Establishment of Elya Solutions s.r.o. Originally the company focused on measuring instruments, fine mechanics and software development for research institutes.
Elya Solutions has been involved in customized automation in such areas like optical analysis, imaging technology, machine vision, AI, precision optics and mechanics, and software development for industry and science.
YEARS OF HISTORY
M² OF FACILITIES
We benefit from our founders’ 10+ year history and experience in precision optics and mechanics and the design of corresponding instruments and equipment. During the time of our operation, we have had the opportunity to be part of major international development projects for advanced technology companies, scientific institutes, universities, both in the Czechia and abroad.
From graduated optics specialists, through optics and automation designers, electrical engineers, PLC and VISION programmers, to electrical engineers.
800 m² of production and laboratory environment in a modern facility in Prague, Horní Počernice.
- Workstations for assembly, programming and testing of the machines
- Complete metalworking workshop: cutting laser, 3-axis CNC centre, milling machines, lathes…
- CAD software: Creo + WindChill, CreoSimulate Zemax
- We are certified in ISO 9001 QMS
- Certificate of process cleanliness in the food and medical industry
- 25m2 flowbox (ISO 7)
- CCV camera for testing optics for synchrotrons
- Telecentric lenses (ø 140 mm)
- Collimators (ø 250 mm)
- Optical table
- Helium-Neon laser
- Wavefront unevenness detectors
- Optical components for resolution testing and image processing
Projects for research institutes, e.g. Paul Sherrer Institute, Austrian Insititute of Technology, DESY, ELI, Hilase, etc.
Major scientific projects for European synchrotrons.
The merger with LASCAM systems expanded the portfolio to include industrial automation.
Investing in equipment and expanding the team.
Elya Solutions s.r.o. started cooperation on space projects.
Our team has grown to 30 employees and we have delivered over 50 projects.